In this course you'll learn:
How to Plan a Project from Start to Finish
Learn how to plan for your project, from preparing a client onboarding process, to creating a scope and schedule of works. You'll know exactly what to do first, next and last.
How to Keep yourself Legally Protected
Running projects puts a big burden of responsibility on you, and you need to make sure that you are covered legally across the lifetime of your project. Understand how to protect yourself as you contract, procure and execute a project.
How to Execute your Project with Confidence
Understand how to run a smooth project, anticipating risks, dealing with issues and bringing a project in on time, to the highest standards, and on budget.
You + Project Management for Interior Designers = Everything you need to get started!
Maybe you've thought, I'd love to run an interior design project, but it is just all so daunting!
Or maybe you've tried running one in the past and there were so many pitfalls it put you off ever trying again!
Either way, this course will give you all the know-how and practical tips to give you project management confidence!
Feel calm, and in control of your projects
- Get Things Done Faster: Discover how to breeze through projects, keep things on track, and enjoy a more organised work life. You can take on more fun projects and make more money!
- Wow Your Clients: Learn how to be an absolute pro at talking to your clients, setting goals, and keeping them smiling. More happy clients means more referrals and an even cooler business!
- Unlock Your Potential: Acquire the skills to master cost control, and manage risks with confidence. You'll have the freedom to pursue your dream projects and achieve your full creative potential.
A Note From Kate...
Hi! I'm Kate, and I wrote this project management course to help you to manage projects like a pro!
In our membership community of interior designers, everyone was feeling really daunted by project management.
We knew it was nothing to be scared of, and so we created this course to help them to feel confident with managing projects on their own. They loved it so much that we are now sharing it with you!
Feeling confident and in control of your projects.
Knowing the clear, specific steps to take so that you know exactly what to do at each stage of the project process.
Having access to ready-made templates to help you to create a smooth running project.
#1 A comprehensive library of video lessons
Our video course, containing 14 videos, walks you through every step of the process to ensure that you know what you are doing at every stage of your project.
#2 Downloadable Templates
Get access to our project templates, which cover:
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management
- RACI matrix
- Timeline management
- Meetings log
- Communications log
- Change log
- Budgeting template
- Specification template
#3 Updates for life
Once you have purchased the course, get any published updates free, for life!
How do I know if I'm ready?
Perfect for you if:
- You're ready to stop spinning your wheels and wasting time
- You want your project steps strategically planned.
- You're overwhelmed by doing this on your own and wish you had someone to show you the way
- You find yourself paralysed with fear about how to run a project and make a success of it
- You are ready to lift your head out of the sand and make this happen for you!
Not for you if:
- You're an excuse maker
- You aren't willing to take advice or follow instructions
- You can't invest in yourself and your success
- You aren't ready to take the necessary steps to move your business to the next level
- You want to keep procrastinating, being unproductive and staying stuck and unsure of yourself!
Let's take a look at what's inside
Lesson 1: Project Overview
Lesson 2: Onboarding New Clients
Lesson 3: Fee Proposals & Payments
Lesson 4: Legal Essentials
Lesson 5: CDM Regulations
Lesson 6: Project Adminstration
Lesson 7: Stakeholder Management
Lesson 8: Managing the Design Phase
Lesson 9: Project Scoping
Lesson 10: Project Scheduling & Gannt Charts
Lesson 11: Risk Management
Lesson 12: Procurement
Lesson 13: Project Execution
Lesson 14: Project Closure
Here's What Others Are Saying...
Becky Harrison Designs
Wow! This is a really good introduction to what a project is and how to manage it.
Alessandra Garcia, Orsetto Interiors
I just want to say as always, you are the best at teaching and getting the information across. Easy to follow and understand. The Hubbers are very lucky to get such great training!