Welcome to The Interior Designers Hub’s website.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- interiordesignershub.co.uk is a website operated by The Interior Designers Hub Limited (“The Interior Designers Hub”, “we”, “us”, “our”), a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 13373783 and whose registered office address is C/O The Accountancy Partnership Suite 1, 5th Floor, City Reach, 5 Greenwich View Place, London E14 9NN, England. Our VAT number is 381026125.
- You can contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephoning us on 020 3488 4181.
- The Interior Designers Hub provides training, resources and support to beginners and professional interior designers.
Accessing Our Site and Site Availability
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice or liability. We will not be liable to you if for any reasons our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The Interior Designers Hub does not warrant the validity and accuracy of information on the Site, third party websites linked to in the Site or that the Site is kept up to date. You acknowledge that the Site is provided to you over the internet and relies on unrelated third parties such as Site hosting providers, network providers etc the activities of which are outside of The Interior Designers Hub’s reasonable control.
- We shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site. However, due to the nature of the internet, The Interior Designers Hub does not represent or warrant to you that:
- your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error at all times, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or The Interior Designers Hub Content, search or link on it;
- any information obtained or downloaded by you as a result of your use of the Site (including via third party website links) will be accurate, reliable or free of viruses or contamination or destructive features; and
- there will not be any defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Site.
- We will attempt to ensure continuity of the Site at all times, however we cannot be held responsible for interruptions where these are outside of our control such as server downtime, hacking, force majeure and other crises. We will endeavour to repair any issues promptly but we will have no obligation to compensate you for any periods of temporary disruption to the Site in these situations.
- We will not be liable for any failures due to software or internet errors or unavailability, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- You accept that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specification necessary to use this Site and that your computer system is compatible with this Site.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software. We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You must not misuse our system or this Site. In particular, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and this Site. This includes introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which could be malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not use or attempt to use any automated programme (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or this Site. You must not use any scraping technology on the Site. Any such use or attempted use of an automated programme shall be a misuse of our system and this Site. Obtaining access to any part of our system or this Site by means of any such automated programmes is strictly unauthorised.
No Reliance on Information
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
- Although we take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via and appearing on our Site, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material appearing on it.
- We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any third party details and you acknowledge that any reliance on such information will be at your own risk.
- Hub Insiders Members can make use of an Account accessible by way of a Login on the Site. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall have no access to Hub Insiders Services if you choose not to register.
- Any Registration Information that you provide must be true, accurate and complete at all times. We reserve the right to decline any application for registration for an account at our sole discretion.
- You will keep your Login relevant to the Site confidential and not reveal it to anyone else. You are responsible for all activities that are carried out under your Login. We do not have the means to check the identities of Users and will not be liable where your Login is unlawfully used by another.
- You must not share your and password with any other person or with multiple Users on a network.
- We have the right to disable any Account or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- We do not accept any liability for loss of your password or account ID caused by a breakdown, error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or to your computer system.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You acknowledge that messages sent over the internet are not encrypted and are not secure. Despite efforts to protect your information (including Data), we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information (including Data) you transmit to us, via, to, or from our Site.
Termination or suspension of Terms or of access to the Site
- Each of the applicable Terms shall remain in full force and effect to the extent that a User (whether registered with an Account or not) makes use of the Site unless terminated by you or by The Interior Designers Hub in accordance with the Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that to improve the Site, The Interior Designers Hub may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing Hub Insiders Services (or any features within Hub Insiders Services) to you generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- You may cancel your relationship with The Interior Designers Hub at any time by requesting that The Interior Designers Hub deactivates your Account by sending an email request to [email protected]
Intellectual Property Rights
- This Site and all materials, text, code, content, software, videos, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, marks, formats, files, devices and links contained in it or linked to it (“Content”) are protected by copyright, trademarks and other Intellectual Property Rights owned by us or licensed to us. Nothing shall be construed as granting any rights to you or any other person in respect of such intellectual property rights.
- Subject to clause 39, you may download material from this Website for the sole purpose of using this Site where we provide an option for you to do so. However, you must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, store (in whole or in part), frame, pass-off or link to any material or information on or downloaded from this Site without our prior written consent.
- Should you breach these Terms, we reserve the right to bar you from this Site and/or restrict or disable Users’ access or use of any or all elements of our services, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion and to take immediate legal action against you.
Limitation of our Liability
- This Site and its content are provided “as is” and to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, whether express or implied, which may apply to our Site or any content on it.
- If you are a consumer user:
- please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- if defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- If you are a business user:
- we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it.
- we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site. In particular, we will not be liable for (i) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, (ii) business interruption, (iii) loss of anticipated savings, (iv) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or (v) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Our liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall be limited to the amount of any payments made by you to The Interior Designers Hub.
Third Party Links and Resources in Our Site
- Our Site may contain links to other sites, including via our social media buttons, or produce search results that reference or link to third party content on other websites.
- While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites and a link does not constitute an endorsement of the content, viewpoint, accuracy, legality, opinions, policies, products, services, or accessibility of that site.
- You agree and understand that you may not make any claim against The Interior Designers Hub for any damages or losses whatsoever resulting from Your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to a website. You agree to use third party links at your sole risk and that neither The Interior Designers Hub nor its agents shall have any liability to you for content that may be found to be Inappropriate Content.
- We may put in place such systems as we from time to time see fit to prevent automated programs being used to obtain unauthorised access to our system and this Website. We shall not be liable to you for any consequences arising out of or in connection with any such use or attempted use of automated programs to obtain unauthorised access to our system or this Site.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or any website linked to it.
Sales through the Site
- All sales of FF&E, services and digital downloads including without limitation Training Services, Hub Insiders Membership and software licences made through the Site are subject to the terms and conditions set out in the Terms of Sale. Please read these carefully.
- The Terms taken together constitute the entire agreement between you and The Interior Designers Hub in relation to your use of the Site and supersede any prior representations, inducements or agreements relating to its subject matter. Should the courts strike out as invalid or unenforceable or otherwise alter any part of the Terms, the remaining terms shall remain valid and in force.
- Failure by either The Interior Designers Hub or you to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
Third Party Rights
- The Interior Designers Hub tries to meet the highest standards when providing the Site. We take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring any complaints to our attention and we welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures. We will try and solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently.
- Words denoting an obligation on a User to do any act, matter or thing includes an obligation to procure that it be done and words placing a User under an obligation or a restriction include an obligation not to permit or allow infringement of the obligation or restriction.
- If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
TERMS OF SALE
These Terms of Sale (together with the documents they refer to) set out the terms and conditions on which The Interior Designer Hub Limited and Third Party Retailers supply goods, services and digital content to you (“you”, “your”) through The Interior Designers Hub Limited (“The Interior Designers Hub", "we", "us", "our")'s website www.interiordesignershub.co.uk (our, or this, “Site”).
Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before you submit your order to us.
These Terms of Sale tell you who we are, how products and services will be provided to you, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these Terms of Sale, please contact us to discuss.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- Company Details. We are The Interior Designers Hub Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 13373783 and whose registered office address is C/O The Accountancy Partnership Suite 1, 5th Floor, City Reach, 5 Greenwich View Place, London E14 9NN, England. Our VAT number is 381026125. We operate the website www.interiordesignershub.co.uk (the “Site”).
- Contacting us. You can contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephoning us on 020 3488 4181.
- Contacting you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- Contracting with us. These Terms of Sale apply when you are a business contracting with us in connection with your trade or profession. They apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by law, trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Our contract. These Terms of Sale apply to the order by you and supply of Services by us to you (“Contract”). When you buy and use our Services (defined below), you agree to all of these Terms of Sale and you accept that you are entering into a legally binding contract with The Interior Designers Hub.
- Entire agreement. The Contract is the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation or assurance or warranty that is not set out in the Contract.
- Modifications. From time to time we may modify these Terms of Sale. If we make material changes, we will provide you with the opportunity to review the changes before they become effective. Your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to these Terms of Sale means that you are consenting to the updated Terms of Sale.
- No cooling off period. As you contract with us as a business, a cooling off period to cancel a Contract provided by sellers to consumers under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (defined below) does not apply.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these Terms of Sale, this includes emails.
- Placing an order and its acceptance
- Placing your order. You may only submit an order for our Services using the method set out on the Site. Please follow the onscreen prompts to be taken to a checkout page for each Service you wish to order.
- Each order you place is an offer by you to buy the Services specified on the checkout page on our site, subject to these Terms of Sale. You must confirm you have read and accept these Terms of Sale by ticking the box on the checkout page.
- Accepting your order. Our acceptance of your order takes place when we send you an order confirmation email which contains instructions on how you can access the Services you have purchased. At this point, the Contract between you and us will come into existence. The Contract will relate only to those Services confirmed in the order confirmation email and for the avoidance of doubt does not include orders for Third Party Retailer FF&E, the terms relating to which are set out at clause 12 below.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to supply you with the Services for any reason, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Services, we will refund you the full amount.
- We do not routinely issue invoices following a purchase of our Services but we will do so if you request us to.
- OUR SERVICES
- We promote and advertise our Services on www.interiordesignershub.co.uk (“Site”).
- Our Services include, without limitation, the following:
- Hub Insiders Services
- Hub Reward Affiliate Scheme
- Find a Designer Service
- SketchUp’s Not Scary
- Digital content including plug-ins, extensions and SketchUp licences
- Training Services
- Descriptions and illustrations. Any descriptions or illustrations on our Site are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Services described in them. They will not form part of the Contract or have any contractual force.
- Reasonable care and skill. We will use reasonable care and skill in our performances of the Services.
- HUB INSIDERS SERVICES
- To access Hub Insiders Services, you must register to join Hub Insiders which is a paid-for membership only programme co-ordinated by The Interior Designers Hub.
- Hub Insiders Services may include (without limitation and at The Interior Designers Hub’s sole discretion):
- the ability to register for access to an Account accessible by way of a Login;
- the ability to purchase Hub Insiders Membership;
- access to the training vault on the Site;
- mentorship including weekly hot seats calls;
- support including our manned Facebook group Hub Insiders;
- our monthly Smash It pack, daily social media posts and weekly blog post ideas;
- invitations to attend all Hub Insiders meet ups including Zoom meetings;
- access to discounts to purchase Third Party Retailer FF&E
and such other features as The Interior Designers Hub may add or amend from time to time at our sole discretion and without prior notice.
- As a Hub Insiders Member, you agree to pay a joining fee together with a monthly subscription which is automatically renewed. Details of the fee and monthly subscription are available on our Site. The subscription is non-refundable regardless of whether you utilise Hub Insiders Services during this time.
- We reserve the right to increase joining fees and subscription fees. Hub Insiders Members acknowledge and accept that subscription fees may vary from time to time after they have become a Hub Insiders Member.
- The Interior Designers Hub reserves the right to amend, withdraw or add to the Hub Insiders Services and such amendment shall not give rise to any liability for refund of subscription fees you have paid or require you to pay any additional fee.
- Termination. If you terminate the contract which you may do at any time during your membership by emailing us at [email protected], your entitlement to access Hub Insiders Services will cease immediately.
- Individual and multiple members. Membership to Hub Insiders is granted to a named individual at a business. Individuals who are a part of a larger organisation may join Hub Insiders but may not nominate any other person to use our Services in their place. Should multiple members of the same organisation wish to join Hub Insiders, the first joiner only will pay the joining fee and monthly subscription fees. We will waive the joining fee for subsequent members who will pay subscription fees only.
- Hub Reward affiliate scheme
- Hub Insiders Members can be rewarded for introducing new members to Hub Insiders by registering with our Hub Reward affiliate scheme (“Hub Reward”).
- When you register with Hub Reward through our Site, we will issue you with an affiliate web link and will pay you affiliate fees (“Affiliate Fees”) provided any new Member joins Hub Insiders having used the affiliate web link issued to you.
- We will pay you Affiliate Fees equal to 15% of joining fee and subscription fees that we actually receive from a new Member introduced by you.
- We will only pay Affiliate Fees into a PayPal account you notify to us and will make payment on the second day of each month following receipt of payment from a new member introduced by you.
- If you introduce a new member who subsequently receives a refund of any joining fee or subscription fees (“Refunded Fees”), we will reduce any future Affiliate Fees payable to you by a sum equivalent to the Affiliate Fees you received in respect of the Refunded Fees.
- We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or cancel Hub Reward with immediate effect without being liable to pay further Affiliate Fees to you and will notify you of the same by email to the email address you provide to us.
- The Interior Designers Hub Members administers a number of Facebook Groups.
- Members of Hub Insiders can access our Facebook group Hub Insiders.
- We administer other Facebook groups and offer access to these groups as part of other services we offer.
- You must have a Facebook account in order to access our Facebook groups and you agree to keep your Facebook password secure and confidential and adhere to the general terms and conditions as required by Facebook and to our Code of Conduct.
- The views expressed by other Users on our Facebook Groups do not represent our views or values and we will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any user generated content posted by you or any other User.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our acceptable use standards.
- We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to user generated content and you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own user generated content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. You transmit all information (including Data) at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and accept that when you share information on our Facebook Groups, others can see, copy and use that information.
- Members are not permitted to share screenshots or content from our Facebook groups, without our express written permission.
- You acknowledge and accept that content that we supply on our Website and Facebook groups or shared in our meet-ups must not be shared elsewhere without our express written permission.
- We are not obligated to publish any information or content on Facebook and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice or explanation.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- You agree to abide by our code of conduct in respect of our Facebook groups.
- We offer our Find a Designer service to clients.
- In our Facebook group Hub Insiders we post anonymised details of interior design projects that have been notified to us by clients.
- Hub Insider Members can state their interest in a project in the comments section of a post.
- By commenting on a post, you consent to us forwarding your contact details to clients who have notified us of the interior design project that is the subject of the post.
- SketchUp’s Not Scary is a suite of training courses we offer to train you how to use Sketch Up, a 3D design software developed by Trimble Inc.
- Our SketchUp’s Not Scary courses are a combination of digital content including training, support and purchase of a SketchUp licence. Details of SketchUp’s Not Scary courses and fees are available on our Site prior to purchase and before entering into this Contract.
- The Interior Designers Hub is a recognised Reseller of Trimble SketchUp Software and we are authorised as an agent to market and facilitate sales of SketchUp Software to end-users.
- SketchUp’s Not Scary course fees are payable in 12 monthly instalments. The fees are non-refundable regardless of whether you utilise the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, you are agreeing to pay all 12 monthly instalments.
- You will not be able to cancel the Contract for SketchUp’s Not Scary As you buy as a business, no cooling off period will apply.
- In the event that you fail to make payment of an instalment, we reserve the right to revoke the licence.
- In the event that you fail to make payment of an instalment, the entire outstanding balance of the SketchUp’s Not Scary course fee will immediately become due. We reserve the right to take legal action to recover such sum from you.
- Plug-ins, extensions and SketchUp standalone licences
- We offer a variety of digital content including plug-ins, extensions and SketchUp licences so you can buy, renew or upgrade an existing SketchUp licence through us. Details of licence fees are available on our Site prior to purchase and before entering into this Contract.
- Licence fees are payable in full in advance of you receiving a plug-in, extension and SketchUp licence and are non-refundable.
- You will not be able to cancel the Contract for a plug-in, extension and SketchUp licence.
- We offer no warranties in respect of Trimble SketchUp Software and are not liable for any damage or loss you suffer as a result of entering into a licence with Trimble SketchUp.
- Plug-ins and extensions will be licenced to you by a third party and we are not liable for any damage or loss you suffer as a result of entering into such licences.
- The Interior Designers Hub offers a number of Training Services, details of which are available on our Site including Mood Board Masterclass and Instagram for Interior Designers. We reserve the right to offer other Training Services.
- Where you wish to receive Training Services offered on our Site, you agree to pay the fee in full in advance of receiving the Training Service.
- You will not be able to cancel the Contract for Training Services and the fee is non-refundable regardless of whether you utilise the Training Services.
- PLACING ORDERS FOR Third PartY Retailer FF&E
- As a Hub Insiders Member, you will have access to discounts that we advertise for the purchase of FF&E from Third Party Retailers.
- You are able to place an order with a Third Party Retailer through us by completing our online Order Form. Upon receipt of your completed Order Form, we will send you an email acknowledging we have received your Order Form and we will enquire on your behalf with the Third Party Retailer as to availability of the FF&E you wish to order.
- Acceptance by way of issuing of invoice. Should the FF&E be available, we will issue you with an invoice for the cost of FF&E and any related services, including delivery charges. Our acceptance of your order for FF&E and related services, if applicable, will take place when we issue you with an invoice, at which point a contract will come into existence. The contract for the supply of FF&E and related services will be between you and the Third Party Retailer.
- Third Party Retailer's terms and conditions of sale. You should assume that when you are placing an order for FF&E and related services with a Third Party Retailer through the Interior Designers Hub’s site that it will be subject to that Third Party Retailer's terms and conditions of sale. We will make Third Party Retailers’ terms and conditions available to you via a link in each Supplier Listing in our Supplier Directory.
- You must confirm you have read and accept the relevant Third Party Retailer’s terms and conditions that will apply to your purchase of FF&E and related services including delivery charges by ticking the relevant box on the Order Form. We suggest that you download a copy of the Third Party Retailer’s terms and conditions for your records.
- Contract with Third Party Retailer. If you purchase FF&E and related services from a Third Party Retailer with the Interior Designers Hub as your agent, then your contract for the purchase of FF&E and related services is made between you and the relevant Third Party Retailer and not the Interior Designers Hub. It is the relevant Third Party Retailer that will be selling you the FF&E and related services.
- The invoice issued by us to you is sent on behalf of the Third Party Retailer. We accept payment by bank transfer only. You must pay the full price for FF&E and related services upon receipt of our invoice. Once you have put us in funds, we shall secure the order of the FF&E and related services on your behalf from the Third Party Retailer.
- Acting as agent. When the Interior Designers Hub issues invoices and collects money in relation to FF&E and related services, we do so as agent for the relevant Third Party Retailer.
- The FF&E is in the ownership, title, possession, and control of the relevant Third Party Retailer.
- If we or the relevant Third Party Retailer is unable to accept all or part of your order, we will inform you of this by email. You will not be charged for any FF&E that we are unable to accept your order for. We or the relevant Third Party Retailer might be unable to accept all or part of your order because the FF&E has been discontinued, is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the FF&E or because the relevant Third Party Retailer is unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified in the Order Form.
- We will only accept orders for FF&E for delivery in the UK and Channel Islands.
- Making changes. Once the contract for the purchase of FF&E and related services is made between you and the relevant Third Party Retailer, please contact us if you wish to make a change to the FF&E you have ordered. We will let you know if the change is possible and where necessary we will check this with the relevant Third Party Retailer. If the change is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the FF&E, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract under clause 12.17 of these Terms of Sale.
- Changes to FF&E. We or the relevant Third Party Retailer may change the FF&E to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements or to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the FF&E.
- In addition, we may make more significant changes to these Terms of Sale or to the FF&E, including by proposing alternative FF&E where FF&E you have ordered is unavailable, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract or your purchase of a particular item under the contract, before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any FF&E paid for but not received. When you contact us, we will contact the relevant Third Party Retailer on your behalf to arrange to end your contract with them, if you request this.
- Cost of delivery. The costs of delivery will be included on our invoice for FF&E and related services. Where you have purchased FF&E from a Third Party Retailer, then we will arrange for the relevant Third Party Retailer to deliver FF&E directly to you or to an address that you supply to us. The estimated delivery date for the FF&E may vary depending on the FF&E or the Third Party Retailer. Please see the relevant Third Party Retailer's terms for more detail on the applicable delivery policies.
- If the supply of the FF&E is delayed by an event outside our control (including by a Third Party Retailer) then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, and in accordance with clause 14 below, we will not be liable for delays caused by such event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract. We will contact the Third Party Retailer on your behalf to end the contract if you instruct us to do so. Please refer to that Third Party Retailer's terms for your refund rights in relation to such FF&E.
- Ending your contract with third party retailer. Your contract for FF&E is between you and the relevant Third Party Retailer. If you wish to end a contract for such FF&E you must contact us and we will speak to the Third Party Retailer on your behalf. However, your rights in relation to ending the contract will depend on the terms of your contract with them.
- Any dispute in relation to the FF&E will be between you and the relevant Third Party Retailer.
- Changing your mind. Your rights to change your mind in relation to FF&E will be governed by your contract with the relevant Third Party Retailer. For full details, please see that Third Party Retailer's returns policy. Please note that you may not have a right to change your mind in respect of all FF&E. If you change your mind about FF&E purchased from a Third Party Retailer or wish to end the contract, please contact us by email and if possible we will arrange this with the relevant Third Party Retailer on your behalf. However, in the event of any dispute, you will need to deal with the Third Party Retailer directly.
- If you end your contract with the relevant Third Party Retailer for any reason (including exercising your right to change your mind about FF&E) after the FF&E have been dispatched to you or you have received them and you want a refund, you must contact us so that we can organise this with the Third Party Retailer and process any refund due to you. In order to return FF&E, you must follow that Third Party Retailer's return procedures, which we will direct you to via a link in our Supplier Listings, prior to the issue of our invoice. If you are unsure of which address to use in order to return items, or have any questions about returns, please contact us by email.
- Where the Third Party Retailer has agreed to issue a refund we will refund you the price you paid, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price where relevant, in accordance with the terms of your contract with the relevant Third Party Retailer. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in accordance with the terms of your contract with that Third Party Retailer.
- If you have any questions or complaints about FF&E, please contact us as your first point of contact, at the details set out at "How to contact us". We may direct you to the relevant Third Party Retailer where appropriate.
- Your legal rights. Nothing in these Terms of Sale will affect your legal rights. Any undertakings, representations, warranties or statutory terms relating to the fitness and quality of FF&E ordered from Third Party Retailers are given by the relevant Third Party Retailers to you, and not by the Interior Designers Hub to you. Your ultimate recourse in the event of any dispute over the quality or use of such FF&E is through the relevant Third Party Retailer.
- If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject FF&E ordered from a Third Party Retailer because they are faulty, these rights shall be governed by the terms of your contract with the relevant Third Party Retailer. You must follow that Third Party Retailer's return procedures, which we will direct you to via a link on our Supplier Listings, before we issue our invoice, and return the FF&E back to the relevant Third Party Retailer.
- Price of FF&E. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of FF&E and related services advised to you is correct. However if the price of FF&E and related services changes between date on which you place your order and the date on which we accept your order, we will notify you and endeavour to contact you for your instructions before the Third Party Retailer accepts your order. You may then contact us to end the contract for that FF&E before the changes take effect. We will notify the Third Party Retailer on your behalf that you wish to end your contract for that FF&E with them. If you have already paid for FF&E and related services that you are ordering from a Third Party Retailer in full before the change in price takes effect, then you should consult the relevant Third Party Retailer's terms for your rights.
- If you think any invoice you receive is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date. We may refer you to the relevant Third Party Retailer.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOUR ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THIS CLAUSE.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, including liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
- breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession).
- Subject to clause 13.1, we will not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these Terms of Sale for:
- loss of profits;
- loss of sales or business;
- loss of agreements or contracts;
- loss of use or corruption of software, data or information
- loss of or damage to goodwill; and
- any indirect or consequential loss.
- Subject to clause 13.3, our total liability to you arising under or in connection with the Terms of Sale, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, will be limited to 100% of the total sums you have paid under these Terms of Sale.
- Your contract with third party retailers. We are not responsible under any contract you may have with Third Party Retailers. Third Party Retailers, not the Interior Designers Hub, have the legal responsibilities in relation to FF&E that you order from them, which responsibilities will be as set out in your contract with the relevant Third Party Retailers.
- In respect of orders placed for Third Party Retailer FF&E, we are not liable for any delays in any FF&E being delivered to you and if you use the FF&E for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we are not liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Digital content. If defective digital content which we have supplied to you damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. For the avoidance of doubt we shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of entering into a SketchUp Software licence.
- events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Terms of Sale that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control (“Event Outside Our Control”).
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under the Terms of Sale:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- our obligations under the Terms of Sale will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. We will arrange a new date for performance of the Services with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- Payments for our services and goods other than for FF&E from Third Part Retailers are to be made via the Site.
- Payments can be made by either credit or debit card via our Stripe payment gateway. Your payment details will be stored by Stripe secure servers for the lifetime of your Hub Insiders Membership. We accept no responsibility for any error, omission, negligence of Stripe. For full terms and conditions for Stripe, follow the contact link on its on its website: https://stripe.com/gb.
- If you choose to pay in instalments or when paying monthly subscription fees, your payment method will automatically be charged when the instalment is due or at the start of each subscription period for the fees applicable to that period.
- You acknowledge and accept that it is your responsibility to update your credit or debit card details if they should change.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with the Services will be owned by us.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all intellectual property in online tutorials, pdf tutorials and any other material and content on the Site including digital content for Training Services belongs to The Interior Designers Hub, our licensors or other suppliers of Services.
- Content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of The Interior Designers Hub or, where applicable, The Interior Designers Hub’s licensors, unless it is intended to be downloaded as the digital content supplied to you as part of Hub Insiders Services or other Training Services we offer.
- All content on any social media account controlled by us, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts, other online page or presence and any other area whatsoever which we use for any reason is the intellectual property of The Interior Designers Hub unless otherwise stated.
- Should you breach these Terms, we reserve the right to take immediate legal action against you.
- Both you and we may terminate your Hub Insiders Membership at any time by serving written notice to one another. Memberships shall renew monthly and notice to cancel must be given prior to their next payment due date. No refunds are payable. Access to the Services shall be withdrawn upon of notice being served
- We reserve the right to terminate any Hub Insiders Membership without notice in the event of a Member being in breach of our Terms of Sale including our code of conduct.
- You may resign from Hub Insiders Membership at any time by emailing us at [email protected] or via the contact form on our Website. Please note that only written resignations can be accepted.
- Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your content and feedback;
- Members’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service where applicable;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
- If a Hub Insiders Member feels aggrieved due to the alleged actions of another member during the course of their mutual use of our Services or has concerns that another member is breaching the Hub Insiders Code of Conduct, they are encouraged to raise this respectfully with the member concerned and keep a record of any correspondence that arises as a consequence as well as any screenshots that may be relevant, if appropriate. We will not intervene in any cases where the concerns have arisen outside of the use of our Services.
- In the event that the grievance escalates, and the Members feel unable to resolve this personally, they should report their concerns to us. Should the grievance relate to the use of our Facebook groups, members should contact Kate Hatherell by email on [email protected] who is the administrator of our Facebook groups.
- Suspend the member from posting either for a specific period of time, or until a satisfactory resolution is reached
- Remove the member from Hub Insiders and our Facebook group
- Cancel the membership of the individual concerned (without refund of subscriptions where applicable).
- How we may use Your Data
- We will use any Data personal information you provide to us to:
- provide the Services;
- process your payment for the Services; and
- inform you about similar Services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- Our Privacy and Cookie Policies set out how we will use your Data, which we will always do in accordance with Data Protection Legislation. Please read them carefully.
- You acknowledge and accept that we will provide notices to you in the following ways: online as a notice on our Website, through our Facebook groups or a message sent to the contact information you provided to us. You agree to keep your contact information up to date. We cannot be held responsible for the loss of value to you as a result of your failure to maintain your contact information or to check your email junk/spam folders.
- We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms of Sale to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing or by posting on our Site if this happens.
- You need our written consent to transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms of Sale to someone else.
- Third party rights. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these Terms of Sale.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms of Sale operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms of Sale, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide products or services, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. These Terms of Sale are governed by English law and we each irrevocably agree to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- In The Interior Designers Hub Terms (except where the context otherwise requires) the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account: means the secure account created upon registration and from where a Member can access the Site via their Login.
Affiliate Fees: refers to the fees that Hub Insiders Members are paid for introducing can be rewarded by Affiliate Fees for introducing new members to Hub Insiders
Business Day: any day (other than a Saturday or Sunday) when banks are generally open for normal business in the UK.
Complaint: means any dissatisfaction expressed by a Member as against the Interior Designers Hub in connection with the provision of the Interactive Services.
Consumer Contracts Regulations: means The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
Contract: means these Terms of Sale which apply to an order by you and supply of Services by us to you.
Data: shall mean for the purposes of The Interior Designers Hub Terms 'Personal Data' as defined in the Data Protection Legislation.
Data Protection Legislation: means the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000 (SI 2000/2699), the Electronic Communications Data Protection Directive (2002/58/EC), the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (SI 2426/2003) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and all national implementing laws thereof; together with all other applicable laws and regulations relating to privacy or data protection, including where applicable the guidance and codes of practice issued by the Information Commissioner; as each of the same may be amended, repealed or replaced with equivalent laws, regulations, guidance or codes from time to time. The terms "Personal Data", "Data Subject", "Data Controller", "Data Processor" and "Process" (and their derivatives) shall have the meanings given to them in Data Protection Legislation.
Event Outside Our Control: refers to any act or event beyond our reasonable control.
FF&E: refers to a furniture, fixtures and equipment available for purchase from Third Party Retailers.
Hub Insiders: means a membership programme coordinated by the Interior Designers Hub.
Hub Insiders Member: means a User approved to join Hub Insiders.
Hub Insiders Membership: means membership of Hub Insiders.
Hub Insiders Services: means services available to Hub Insiders Members.
Hub Reward: refers to an affiliate scheme whereby Hub Insiders Members can be rewarded by Affiliate Fees for introducing new members to Hub Insiders.
Inappropriate Content: means any material of any nature which is or which contains material which: (a) is in contravention of any law, statute, regulation, directive and/or subordinate legislation; and/or (b) is defamatory, libellous, obscene, unlawful or which would, if published, be in contempt of court; and/or (c) material which infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of a third party; and/or (d) is a virus.
Intellectual Property Rights: database rights, patents, user interface rights, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trademarks, trade names, domain names, rights in get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including without limitation know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights which subsist or will subsist now or in the future, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
Legislation: all applicable laws, Acts of Parliament, Regulations and Treaties and all orders, regulations, directives, conventions and subordinate legislation made pursuant to such a law, Act Regulation or Treaty or otherwise having the force of law and relevant to the MBR Terms (including where applicable, technologically neutral legislation) including but not limited to the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002; the Provision of Services Regulations (2009); Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000; the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999; the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008); the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations (2008) and laws of contempt of court, obscenity, racial hatred and defamation (to be construed as including references to any amendment, modification, consolidation or re-enactment for the time being in force).
Login: refers to the username and unique password a registered Member uses to access their Account.
Losses: means any claims, losses, demands, actions, third party claims, damages, costs (including court costs and legal fees), fines, liabilities, obligations, liens and expenses.
Member(s): refers to a registered User who has valid Membership of Hub Insiders.
Membership: refers to the membership of Hub Insiders.
Order Form: refers to the order form on our Site to be submitted as part of the process to purchase FF&E from Third Party Retailers.
Registration Form: refers to the registration form required to be filled in by a User to complete Hub Insiders Membership.
Services: means without limitation services described on our Site and supplied by The Interior Designers Hub such as Hub Insiders Services; Hub Reward affiliate scheme; Find a Designer; SketchUp’s Not Scary; digital content including plug-ins, extensions and SketchUp licences and Training Services.
Site: refers to www.interiordesignershub.co.uk, a website operated by The Interior Designers Hub.
Supplier Directory: refers to the online directory of Third Party Retailers on our Site.
Supplier Listings: refers to the individual listings of Third Party Retailers contained in the Supplier Directory.
Third Party Retailer: refers to a third party whose FF&Es are available to purchase with a discount.
Training Services: refers to without limitation Mood Board Masterclass, Taster Challenges, Pricing Mini Course, one to one online consultancy and Instagram for Interior Designers.
User: means anyone who uses the Site (whether registered or not) including a Visitor and a Member.
Visitor: refers to the person who visits the Site but does not progress to verification and registration for Membership.
VAT: means value added tax chargeable under English law for the time being and any similar additional tax.